Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Yes, it's somewhat flaky, some comments didn't want to go through.
Thanks given by:
Okay issue is opened, only saw the unicorn
Thanks given by:
Found another nice bug and reported it Big Grin
Thanks given by:
[Image: Funniest_Memes_catellite-dish_16212.jpeg]
Best reception in all of Prague.
Thanks given by:
@xoft I looked at cNetwork Bindings. I have done the changes in this commit. Created a instance of cTestclass and get now this error. Looks like I still forget something... Confused

Code:
[21:18:48] LUA: error in function '?'.
    argument #1 is 'class cTestclass'; 'cTestclass' expected.

[21:18:48] Stack trace:
[21:18:48]   [C](-1): (no name)
[21:18:48]   [C](-1): cTestclass
[21:18:48]   Plugins/TestPlugin/TestPlugin.lua(7): (no name)
[21:18:48] Stack trace end
[21:18:48] Error in plugin TestPlugin calling function Initialize()
[21:18:48] Error in plugin TestPlugin: Cannot call the Initialize() function. Plugin is temporarily disabled.
Thanks given by:
Your constructor param checking is wrong.
In function tolua_cTestclass_new, you're checking if the first parameter is an instance of a cTestclass. Of course it can't be, it's the class table itself, so you need to use L.CheckParamUserTable(...) instead of L.CheckparamUserType(...).

See the manual binding for cLuaWindow's constructor for inspiration.
Thanks given by:
@PureTryOut This a mc client in rust https://github.com/Thinkofname/steven and this in go https://github.com/Thinkofname/steven-go
Thanks given by:
Yeah I just found it after posting, embarassing Wink

I really, really, really want a FOSS Minecraft client... Minetest looked interesting but they're focussing too much on it being an engine rather then being fun to play, it's quite annoying.
Truecraft is good, but stuck on Beta 1.7 (intentional): not what I want. Maybe Steven will become something one day...
Thanks given by:
Minetest however looks like the only viable canidate for a proper FOSS Minecraft clone. I guess it'll have to be completely forked though if it wants to be user-friendly and an exact clone (but with the bonusses Minetest provides of course, such as near infinite world height, Lua api for mods, etc).
Thanks given by:
Dear tinkerers and electronic enthusiasts on kickstarter.
Please give me a Compilation Boost module: a USB stick that contains a processor and can run a C++ compiler; sticking several such sticks into the PC would speed up compilation depending on the number of sticks used, by compiling things in parallel.
Of course this would need some support software on the PC side of things, but then it'd be awesome!
Thanks given by: