Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Alright, thanks.

I stumbled upon this page: http://www.mc-server.org/versions.php and it all links to google code which is outdated, so there ya go.
Thanks given by:
Ah thanks, yea that page is horribly outdated. It's actually from when I was hosting the binaries myself (closed source). I should remove that page...
Thanks given by:
Does anyone see what I'm doing wrong here? It keeps crashing
         cRoot:Get():ForEachWorld(
			function(World)
				World:QueueTask(
					function(a_World)
						a_World:DoWithPlayer(Request.PostParams["PlayerName"],
							function(Player)
								if Player:GetName() == Request.PostParams["PlayerName"] then
									Player:GetClientHandle():Kick("You were kicked from the game!")
									table.insert(ExcludePlayer, Request.PostParams["PlayerName"])
								end
							end
						)
					end
				)
			end
		)
Request.PostParams["PlayerName"] isn't nil so it can't be that.
Thanks given by:
The underlying Request object is not valid anymore when the queued task is called, MCServer has already destroyed it when the request gets serviced. Store the playername in a local variable before this whole piece of code.
Thanks given by:
YAYYYYY!

For some ten years I've been writing my programs with a "send me a postcard" plea. Today, after all those years, I finally received the first ever postcardBig Grin THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!

I'm thinking of having it framed Smile
Thanks given by:
Haha congratulations Smile
Thanks given by:
Nice, sounds like funBig Grin
Thanks given by:
I just wish it didn't take ten years. I expected that monetary donations to opensource project were extremely rare, but kinda hoped that postcards weren't that much of trouble. Well, guess they were, until today.
Thanks given by:
I was wondering what is happening in this branch?: https://github.com/mc-server/MCServer/tree/foldermove
Thanks given by:
They're screwing things up for no reason, that's whatTongue

The 1-minute limit between forum replies is retarded! I want to reply to all threads as soon as I come back home, but I keep having to wait between the replies.
Thanks given by: