Random Chitchat 2012-2016
It does Smile But why's it green?
Thanks given by:
I changed my texture pack, because I'm slightly shadow-blind and I can't really see much with the default netherbrick dark texture. Especially so in the Gallery server, where I need to see details of the individual areas.
Thanks given by:
(04-22-2014, 03:01 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: Deltion in Zwolle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmOoLjOrYNk

You'll apparently have this to look forth to - have a nice time!
Thanks given by:
Luckily that's not where I'm going. That's the Graphic design department. I'm going to the developer department Wink
Thanks given by:
Ah. Well, best of luck there anyways.
Thanks given by:
I'm having trouble with PolarSSL's certificate validation. For some reason, when I give it the CA root cert of the sessionserver.mojang.com, it fails to verify the server's certificate, saying "root not trusted" Sad
Thanks given by:
(04-28-2014, 06:19 AM)xoft Wrote: I'm having trouble with PolarSSL's certificate validation. For some reason, when I give it the CA root cert of the sessionserver.mojang.com, it fails to verify the server's certificate, saying "root not trusted" Sad

I have tested the certificate validation six weeks ago with the same resultConfused
Thanks given by:
I´m building a tunnel-system (Cube) on xoft´s building server Smile
Thanks given by:
The Cube really seems to have caught on. Now it'll force me to actually write the generatorTongue
Thanks given by:
SslWrappers refactoring seems complete. We now have a nice set of C++ classes for the crypto stuff. And it should be possible to add a Lua API on top of the SSL, so that Lua plugins could do SSL connections. (But unfortunately we still don't have socket API exported, so it'd be kinda useless)
Thanks given by: