Random Chitchat 2012-2016
It's a useful warning, but not for the Printf()-family functions in StringUtils, they need to have the format as a variable instead of a string literal.
Thanks given by:
But if you include StringUtils.h then the attributes cause clang to check the callers.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the help to fix my problems...

Now i will fix my 1.8 support. When i connect MCProxy crashs. How can i see was the problem was?
Thanks given by:
(07-01-2014, 05:17 AM)daniel0916 Wrote: Thanks for the help to fix my problems...

Now i will fix my 1.8 support. When i connect MCProxy crashs. How can i see was the problem was?

Connect a debugger and observe what went wrong? On Windows (VS) it's normally either 'Debug -> Attach to process' or it runs automatically under the debugger whilst on Linux you'll run gdb with your program as an input, then type 'backtrace' when the program crashes.

I think that's accurate.
Thanks given by:
In VS you can start the program under the debugger if you configure the start-up directory. Much easier.
Thanks given by:
I can't enter into my local server, client gets frozen in downloading terrain. Does anyonw have this problem too?
I can't test my plugins D:
Thanks given by:
Does the server consume much CPU?
Thanks given by:
(07-01-2014, 06:52 AM)worktycho Wrote: In VS you can start the program under the debugger if you configure the start-up directory. Much easier.

Yes. The Error is:
Ausnahmefehler bei 0x00B1D6B3 in MCProxy.exe: 0xC0000005: Zugriffsverletzung beim Lesen an Position 0x45D3A969

It's german.. in english it should be something like that:
exception error at0x00B1D6B3 in MCProxy.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation when reading at position 0x45D3A969

I think i made a packet reading wrong.. i will search in my code...

Edit: Ahh.. Visual Studio mark the problem.. i fixed itBig Grin.
Thanks given by:
I started working on an implementation that allows plugins to create Item handlers. I uploaded it to a new branch so other people can take a look at it. I'm currently stuck at creating an array where all the handlers will be placed in. I have no idea how to work with arrays in C++.
Thanks given by:
STR, is that wise? What about when plugins are reloaded? The registered itemhandlers will stay but will point to a dead object; accessing it will crash the server.
Thanks given by: