Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Reload the item handlers?
Thanks given by:
When the plugins are reloaded we can clear the g_LuaItemHandler array so that plugins can re-register their items.
Thanks given by:
Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz - law for the delegation of monitoring beef labelling.
Thanks given by:
@tiger Thats is why I want to see a contract written in german.
Thanks given by:
Even if you clear the array, someone may still hold a copy of the pointer. And the plugin can be unloaded separately, how will you tell which itemhandlers to remove when a plugin goes off?

There's no such thing as safe reloading in the multithreading world.
Thanks given by:
@worktycho I don't, I've seen way too many contracts for my taste lately (buying a new flat, so all the contracts and mortgages and everything...)
Thanks given by:
6000 commits. A new milestone.
Thanks given by:
(07-02-2014, 04:54 AM)tigerw Wrote: Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz - law for the delegation of monitoring beef labelling.

Nooooo
http://www.wiwo.de/politik/deutschland/6...90960.html
Thanks given by:
So..
I just started the skyblock plugin on my raspi, as i don't often login to it.
Is there a auto restart or something along the lines for this ?
Or even a cronjob to auto update it released ?

And how often does mc-server still crash ?

Also where we able to add resource packs to the server or icons ?

Edit:
Also i just noticed.. mobs do spawn like 2 blocks away from you. and creepers will blow you up.
Isnt there a min spawn range for mobs ? cause i just lost my skyblock lol.

Edit2:
So.. i reset my world. invite my lil bro after fixing rights..
i try to go to my own platform nothing i fall into nothing.. server stops respondng to my commands.
I relogin. still see myself sitting on nothing.. etc etc now there are 3 clones of myself.. not able to generate a skyblock..
I doubt the skyblock plugin is causing this right ? so whats up ?
Thanks given by:
Autoupdate script: https://github.com/tigerw/MCServer-Autoupdate-Script
Autorestart probably needs a cronjob.

Crashing is variable. I've run mcs.justae.me.uk continuously for a month or two now and it hasn't crashed, but I haven't done anything intensive on it.

An icon can be added by placing a favicon.png file into the root folder. Resource packs aren't supported yet.

Mobs spawning too close is probably a bug.

Hm. World download + plugin? Is it reproducible every time after a world regeneration?
Thanks given by: