Random Chitchat 2012-2016
I dont really think it gives more search engine hits...
Thanks given by:
Neither do I. But that's what FakeTruth wants, and he's in charge of the forum so I don't think there's much way of changing it.
Thanks given by:
Just an idea would be, tagging the topics, by what server software?, it will keep the search engine hits but will help people looking for mcs servers?
Thanks given by:
I''m liking where the QtBiomeVisualiser is going. It currently allows you to view biomes for existing Anvil-format worlds, or to preview biomes that would be generated by any MCS generator. When previewing a generator, it allows you to set the generator's properties and immediately see the effect on the biome map, so you can interactively fine-tune your biome needs.

Unfortunately I'm unable to compile a release-mode executable without the Qt runtime dependencies at this moment, so if you want to see it for yourself, you'll need to install Qt5 and compile for yourself.
Thanks given by:
My survival server crash if i log in Sad(
Quote:[16:08:11] GetChunkData (2862): Loading chunk [-11, -32] from file r.-1.-1.mca failed. The server will now abort in order to avoid further data loss. Please add the reported file and this message to the issue report.
[16:08:11] D: | MCServer has encountered an error and needs to close
[16:08:11] Details | SIGSEGV: Segmentation fault
[16:08:11] D: | MCServer has encountered an error and needs to close
[16:08:11] Details | SIGABRT: Server self-terminated due to an internal fault
Thanks given by:
Enable core dumps and report.
I hope chunk corruption and loading crashes don't return D:
Thanks given by:
@Howaner so where's the MCA file? The server explicitly asks you to post it.
Thanks given by:
(09-24-2014, 02:57 AM)xoft Wrote: @Howaner so where's the MCA file? The server explicitly asks you to post it.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-9570...1.mca.html
Thanks given by:
WTF? That site has like 5 download buttons. The first one I tried is trying to download an EXETongue
Thanks given by:
I'm tired of waiting. I decided to upgrade my old computer instead of waiting for the new one. I ordered a new SSD drive and when it comes, I'll reinstall Win7 and MSVC2013. Unfortunately since I don't like supporting the single mammoth company that's almost eaten our whole computer-reselling industry and want to support an alternative supplier, I'll have to wait for them to actually receive the drive, they don't have it in stock Sad
But still it's better than feeding the moloch beast.
Thanks given by: