Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Tycho says it's just because the lib folder isn't compiled with C++11.
Thanks given by:
ambushed01, is it normal that fusiongames.nl returns "Apache is functioning normally"?
Thanks given by:
Yes it currently is, trying to fix but server didnt accept the domain adding... had contact with hoster but its being fixed tonight
Thanks given by:
How can I compare the performance of the chunk gen between 2 version of MCServer without randomness is the result?
Thanks given by:
Probably the easiest is to use the ChunkWorx plugin, let it generate some 30x30 chunks, measure time. Do this for both versions, making sure that the chunks are at the same coords (if you're comparing raw code speed (as opposed by comparing different generators), make sure the world.ini is the same, too) and use a different world folder for each, so that the chunks actually generate, instead of being loaded.
Thanks given by:
Anyone who can help me merge 1.8 minecraft server world into the mcserver server?

Since most world generators work shit. i would be pleased with some help !
Thanks given by:
(10-30-2014, 12:08 AM)ambushed01 Wrote: Anyone who can help me merge 1.8 minecraft server world into the mcserver server?

Since most world generators work shit. i would be pleased with some help !

Just copy the 1.8 world data into the world directory of MCServer.
Player data will be lost.
Thanks given by:
What's wrong with the generators? What generators did you try? We might get it to work better. @xoft is actualy currently working on a new fast biome generator that is the most 1.8 we ever had.
Thanks given by:
I have trouble pushing code to GitHub, and now I find out they're currently under a heavy DDoS attack. I don't understand these people - why DDoS a service like GitHub? I mean, come on, half the world is using it for their git projects, most of the tools you use for DDoSing have their sources there. How about showing some respect, some gratitude? Is nothing really sacred?Tongue
Thanks given by:
true xoft, but still there is people catagory wich likes to mess and fuck up other people their plans and things
Thanks given by: