Random Chitchat 2012-2016
If they calculate the cost per started GB, it would cost at least ~$2 per month.Tongue
If he is using more resources, the price will raise.
Bplaced has a file size limit of 12 MB.
Thanks given by:
No, they only charge you for what you use.

If you had a 50 megabyte website (large for a small school site), with 100 views a month (reasonable), with PHP and SQLite (mySQL is $0.6 extra a month) it would cost you:
  • $0.30 Base Charge
  • $0.05 Storage
  • $0.05 Bandwidth
  • $0.02 Resources

This is a total of $0.42 a month, quite good for excellent hosting with backups, free SSL, proper dns control, SSH management, etc.
Thanks given by:
I just use a TransIP BladeVPS =)
Thanks given by:
I'm getting in the mood of hacking. I started playing Clash of Clans the other day, seems like a nice game. And I noticed it's impossible to attack a village whose owner is online. So, theoretically, if I were online all the time, my village cannot be attacked. Additionally, it's reported possible to share villages between multiple devices, so it should be possible to make one fake device act as the "always online" one and play occasionally with the real device.

Now for the hacking part - how do I make such a tool? I need to reverse-engineer the network protocol and hope it's simple enough to understand. So I need my phone to connect through a device that logs the communication. This is proving to be a problem. I wanted to use Kali Linux for this, but it won't boot on my laptop. So I tried doing it the hard way, installing all the tools on a regular Linux. Tough job for a linux noob like me...
Thanks given by:
Cool, we're being used for academic research! Smile
https://github.com/mc-server/MCServer/is...t-61264606
Thanks given by:
(11-01-2014, 12:36 AM)xoft Wrote: I'm getting in the mood of hacking. I started playing Clash of Clans the other day, seems like a nice game. And I noticed it's impossible to attack a village whose owner is online. So, theoretically, if I were online all the time, my village cannot be attacked. Additionally, it's reported possible to share villages between multiple devices, so it should be possible to make one fake device act as the "always online" one and play occasionally with the real device.

Now for the hacking part - how do I make such a tool? I need to reverse-engineer the network protocol and hope it's simple enough to understand. So I need my phone to connect through a device that logs the communication. This is proving to be a problem. I wanted to use Kali Linux for this, but it won't boot on my laptop. So I tried doing it the hard way, installing all the tools on a regular Linux. Tough job for a linux noob like me...

Perhaps you could keep your computer on?
Thanks given by:
@tigerw: Well obviously you don't know Clash of Clans Smile It's an iOS / Android game. Also, the game simply disconnects if you don't interact with it for a few minutes.
Thanks given by:
Bluestacks ?

http://www.bluestacks.com
Thanks given by:
Please dont start with Clah of Clans cheats. Im sometimes angry when I cannot do vengeance because the owner is onlineTongue
Thanks given by:
I've just played on a server using Glowstone.
I have to say its a fuc**** shit compared to MCServer. Its java and it doesnt have ANY survival features, neither redstone Sad.
I guess MCServer is the best 1.8 natively supported server, until Spigot 1.8 arrives (in 1/2 months or so, as its creator said)
Thanks given by: