Random Chitchat 2012-2016
(02-23-2015, 07:53 AM)xoft Wrote: Tomorrow's gonna be "one of those days" again. In the morning I meet the wife to sign some papers regarding the divorce. Then I go to the bank to arrange for the mortgage for my new house. Then a day full of horrible meetings at work. And finally in the evening four hours of teaching in dancing lessons. Oh the fun!

Well, the day might suck. But, I'm guessing the dancing should be a break from drama.

My best to you!

(02-23-2015, 07:32 AM)xoft Wrote: What is that, a villager tornado?Big Grin

I'd love to see a squidnado to use against sharknado.
Thanks given by:
If only they added sharks in Minecraft. I would so do both.
Thanks given by:
We have 400 stars on GithubBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Congratulations guysBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Congrats, a well-deserved 400 stars. Smile
Thanks given by:
I just looked at the old bug tracker, and we can close quite a few already ;D
Thanks given by:
Humff, now my dancing "career" is going downhill, too. Yesterday I got stood up, I had waited for more than an hour for the new partner to show up, before deciding to go home instead. Today I was supposed to go with yet another partner, this time she at least sent a text saying she won't make it. Hopefully at least tomorrow I will have someone to dance with...
Thanks given by:
That's horrible ;( You're going through such a tough time lately Sad I hope it gets better soon.
Thanks given by:
Wow, that sucks. Seems like your life is in a bit of a rut at the moment. I hope it gets better, I know that feel bro.
Thanks given by:
Aww, that must be hard for you.
I wish you good luck. Soon it'll get better, for sure Smile.
Thanks given by: