Random Chitchat 2012-2016
There, I pushed the loadable pieces work I've been doing.
https://github.com/cuberite/cuberite/pull/2255

So far, the loader is not connected to anything except for the self test. I'd like someone to review the code, and after we merge it I'll move some of the generators over to the new platform. Most likely villages.
Thanks given by:
Do we have a procedure for obsoleting API methods? because I've got a few methods where I've changed the underling method, then put a hsim in manual bindings to prevent breaking plugins. Is there any way to obsolete those shims?
Thanks given by:
Usually those shims should log a warning to the console, along with the Lua stack trace, we keep them in for some time, a few months, and then remove them.
Thanks given by:
Yesterday I returned from a 4-day school trip to Barcelona.
The last day we went into portaventura and I got into Dragon-Khan and Shambhala (the tallest rollercoaster in Europe)
If you someday come to spain, go there, its awesome.

The bad thing of this is that im out of lua challenge, but I dint have any posibilities.
Thanks given by:
You've still got a day and a half, you can make it.
Thanks given by:
Can proto proxy be used for a vanilla server?
Thanks given by:
Yes, of course, that is the primary function. However, you need to disable online mode for it, because ProtoProxy effectively does man-in-the-middle attack on the protocol and online mode defeats that.

Also remember that ProtoProxy hasn't been updated for 1.8 yet.
Thanks given by:
happy birthday empty space!
:D
Thanks given by:
Quick Question: Is there a way for me to register n number of blocks to be ticked after a delay within a plugin?
Thanks given by:
No, the blocks are ticked in random, but I think it might be possible to at least schedule one particular block per tick per chunk, using cWorld:SetNextBlockTick().
Thanks given by: