Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Ha, nice one. Tongue
Thanks given by:
I've just noticed that our biggest computer store, Alza, has already started preorders of MS HoloLens. Based on the amazing presentation video, I'm actually thinking of buying one, when it comes out. I'm just afraid it will only work with the Win10 version of Minecraft. So I guess I'll have to upgrade to Win10 and start working on the protocol support, so that I can play on Cuberite Smile

The English translation is terrible: https://www.alzashop.com/microsoft-holol...303165.htm . It's like they used Google Translate and then chose the wrong options for each phrase on purpose.
Thanks given by:
Yes, the presentation video looked awesome. It would be awesome if we could use the Windows 10 version with Cuberite so we can play with it with the HoloLens. Smile
Thanks given by:
Just got the Windows 10 release notification and downloading, hopefully nothing goes completely wrong in the process. Tongue
Thanks given by:
(07-30-2015, 01:04 PM)DiamondToaster Wrote: ...

Tell me if you get any errors during the prozess.
Thanks given by:
I still didnt get it, but there is an official microsoft tool you can already use to download&update in your system ou bootable usb
Thanks given by:
Everything seemed to go fine except for something fishy (a couple of shortcuts disappearing from my desktop), but it all seemed to workout well, just give it a couple hours for a low-spec computer. The only gripe I have with it so far is that on my laptop, waking up from sleep mode is SO. SLOW. Even compared to Windows 8. Hopefully they get it fixed.
Thanks given by:
Independently what Microsoft tells you, do not upgrade to Visual Studio 2015, its like self-mutilation if you want to work/contribute on/to cuberite.
Thanks given by:
I'm sticking to VS 2012 Community because I need it to work with Unreal Engine 4. Tongue
Thanks given by:
Is there any way to tell Visual Studio to use ansi insead of unicode?
Thanks given by: