Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Google so kiddy Smile
Thanks given by:
I just have to show this Smile Lookie, what I made:
[Image: galexportwebgroups.png]
[Image: galexportwebarea.png]
Thanks given by:
https://github.com/blog/2051-protected-b...tus-checks looks useful. Anyone else think we should make master a protected branch?
Thanks given by:
@xoft, what is it?
Thanks given by:
(09-03-2015, 03:11 AM)DrMasik Wrote: Google so kiddy Smile

[Image: tumblr_nu2p13SQSp1tugcglo1_400.png]
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2015, 07:26 AM)FakeTruth Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 03:11 AM)DrMasik Wrote: Google so kiddy Smile

[Image: tumblr_nu2p13SQSp1tugcglo1_400.png]

No the logo's getting simpler, clearly the long term end logo is going to be four circles, then a line, then a circle.
Thanks given by:
Ha, that Comic Sans.
Thanks given by:
That visualiser is looking more impressive by the screenshot. If only I had any idea about how to render graphics.
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2015, 05:12 AM)DrMasik Wrote: @xoft, what is it?

It's the webadmin interface for the Gallery Export plugin, on the Gallery server. It provides us with area previews for all the approved areas, and we can edit the metadata for the areas, as well as check that the areas are defined correctly.

This will become more and more important because most of the structure generators in Cuberite will eventually use prefabs from that server (built in) or even from other sources (custom trees, custom villages, custom dungeons...)

Unfortunately, because the webadmin doesn't have assignable permissions and is full-admin, I can't let just anyone there, only a handful of trusted people have access.
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2015, 04:35 AM)worktycho Wrote: https://github.com/blog/2051-protected-b...tus-checks looks useful. Anyone else think we should make master a protected branch?

This looks really useful, and I also like the new "Update branch" feature. What a pity that it merges master, rather than rebases onto master Sad
Thanks given by: