Random Chitchat 2012-2016
I hope BBCode still works though, otherwise pretty much all our posts and threads are broken.
Thanks given by:
I believe they will support both. Would be pretty stupid to not be able to just upgrade your forum.
Thanks given by:
I hope they will supply an updater
Thanks given by:
Alright, life, gimme a break, will you?

One of my cats got lost. I let both of them go out over the weekend, they came back Saturday evening for a snuggle, and since then I haven't seen the tabby anymore. I've spent the evenings walking the neighborhood and calling him, today I printed the posters Sad
Thanks given by:
@xoft not good news :c

Of course your tabby was murdered and eaten by the psychopath called your neighbor Smile take care if your second cat
Thanks given by:
May help: http://www.wikihow.com/Find-a-Lost-Cat
Thanks given by:
Both of my cats once fell/jumped off the balcony found them both.

First the smaller one was suddenly gone in the evening, went out nothing.. walked around with the dog while looking under cars in case it gone and ran to the other side of the building.
Nothing, found her in the yard still looking at the balcony.. was scared and hide somewhere until she heard us and ran back to where she fell i guess.

Second the older one.. i looked around found it in a corner hidden looked like it was dead.. but was fine just really really dirty.
He was gone for less then 30minutes but managed to run around the bushes or something..

Third time, the smaller one again..
Called it from the balcony nothing, went to put on shoes to go look before i could it was below and makking cat noices though did not want to get picked up.
Was fine as well..

Hasn't happened anymore seems they learned there lesson.
Thanks given by:
13 hearts left between them; make sure their hunger bars are full, otherwise they won't regenerate health.
Thanks given by:
I added a calendar for the monthly meetings
Thanks given by:
I hope I managed to do everything in the LuaCallback branch to make @worktycho happy, I want it merged already! Fingers crossed Smile
Thanks given by: