Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Oh my. In order to go further with the automatic plugin checker, I will most likely need to go through all API functions that take an AString parameter and export them manually. ToLua++ exports such functions as having extra return values (those strings) and that confuses the simulator:
a_Player:SendMessage(cCompositeChat("Watch out!", mtWarning))
--> Error: cPlayer:SendMessage() doesn\'t have an overload that takes a cCompositeChat and a string
Thanks given by:
Woohoo, My Eachine Falcon 250 has just arrived. And despite my expectations, I didn't break it on my first flightBig Grin

Yup, I'm officially addicted to quadcopter flying Smile But after seeing this, who wouldn't?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70pusNNunMA
Thanks given by:
That looks awesome, if I had the money but especially the time to spare I'd do the same Smile
Thanks given by:
So much forum spam nowadays. I can't remember ever needing to ban three people in a single day.
Thanks given by:
It's been getting pretty bad last few days :/
Thanks given by:
I started working on the documentation for the World generator: https://github.com/cuberite/users-manual...4f0f7998c9 As expected the task is huge.
Thanks given by:
Sorry for being so inactive lately, the Cuberite Survival and Skyblock server are hosted on a machine at home which I can't access from a college dorm. Seems like the (old) build of Cuberite crashes every few days, so unless I can sort something out, someone else might need to host them. Sad

EDIT: Probably should have told someone sooner, noticed that they've been down for like 3 months.
Thanks given by:
After struggling allot with Windows I've installed Linux Mint on my laptop as well. Does anyone know a good IDE. I'd prefer one IDE for all the languages I use like with Visual Studio (I did JS, PHP, C++ and C# on Visual Studio). Does anyone know such an IDE?Tongue
Thanks given by:
<sarcasm> I bet you're gonna get a lot of "use vim" / "use emacs"Tongue Some people just don't know the difference between an IDE and a glorified editor. </sarcasm>
Thanks given by:
Shots fired :p
Thanks given by: