Random Chitchat 2012-2016
(07-03-2012, 04:13 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: A game I created with four others in 48 hours Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aIP6TnHsyM

It really is A LOT of fun, but you do need four players and four XBOX controllersTongue

nice looks epic Smile and that in 48 hours Smile

xoft i send you the patch with an PM again Wink
Thanks given by:
My cBlockArea seems to be working, I've just used it to implement proper leaves decay. Yay Smile
STR_Warrior, you patched Trees.h to exclude leaves from the list of blocks that don't block tree growth, any specific reason for that? They were there specifically so that there are enough trees in forests.
Thanks given by:
otherwise the vines of the trees would go trough the leaves of other trees and bushes
Thanks given by:
Ah, that should be easy enough to fix otherwise. I'll try.
Thanks given by:
ok Smile
Thanks given by:
Done in Rev 646. I also refactored your code, there was no actual need for two separate functions, one could simply handle all the heights by using a wider random interval.
Also I started a nightbuild at my home server, just in case Smile
Thanks given by:
ok so i googled for nothing xD probably becouse i am a verry verry verry (etc) beginner in c++ Smile
Thanks given by:
Hey, you did great, you made (kinda) jungle trees Smile
Thanks given by:
can you also make the vines decay when there is no block attached to it??
EDIT: also jungle leaves drop normal saplings not jungle saplings
Thanks given by:
I'd add that to the list of Easy Enough tasks. There's already a similar code that breaks sugarcane and cacti, so it should be a half-copypasta Smile

The drops are handled in cBlockToPickup::ToPickup(), I think it's something you can easily fix.
Thanks given by: