Random Chitchat 2012-2016
I'm getting better with my gdb debugging skills. Today I learnt how to use breakpoints, view disassembly and step the code. Still, didn't help me fix the Raspberry Pi crash issue Sad
Thanks given by:
I understand you're busy, but it would be better if you have corrected the Redstone and damage pvp. If it worked I would have moved from bukkit to mc server

And so the players do not want to play
Thanks given by:
With RasPi solved, I can focus on other things.
I'd like to see some doxygen documentation of the project, so that's my immediate interest. I'll see from there if there's something really sore; if not, I'll consider re-starting my effort on shift+click support.
Thanks given by:
can you also consider starting with making MCS 1.3.1 compatible?
Thanks given by:
Too difficultTongue
Thanks given by:
Mineserver is already 1.3.1 compatible so i don't think ever packet (or allot packets) needs to be editted.
Thanks given by:
It's not so much about packets, it's about libraries. We need to get some SSL support for cryptography. Mineserver soaks up libraries (even too much for my taste), so they don't have a problem with that; we here prefer to test things before adding them and perhaps writing our own stuff if we find it better.
Thanks given by:
R719: adding minecarts?
Thanks given by:
No, just cleaning up the UI code, and noticed it was too tied to blocks, so I made a slight refactoring to account for other things being able to trigger UI.
Thanks given by:
there is also a bug where you can't place blocks ontop of sugarcane and cactus you even can't place sugarcane ontop of sugarcane and cactus ontop of cactus. (propably with more blocks like flowers that you can't place a block ontop of it) but maybe is it fixed i can't test becouse i updated minecraft to 1.3.1:S
Thanks given by: