Random Chitchat 2012-2016
That's how things work currently. We don't have code for growing large jungle trees from 4 saplings, so any jungle tree type can grow from a single sapling.
Thanks given by:
I haven't said a word for quite bit of time but I've been working with funmaker and Luksor recently, now I've committed something. Please nag me if I've done something wrong, it's my first commit :v

The things I've changed are pickup-related. I've said in log:
Code:
* Now when picking up max. stack amount is checked.
* Added cInventory::AddItemAnyAmount() which will not fail if it cannot add all items (it will just modify amount)
* If there is no space in inventory and picking up stacked items, it will try to fill stacks already in inventory, partially picking up the item.
* When closing inventory player will drop any items it's currently 'dragging'

Ad cInventory::AddItemAnyAmount: I was afraid that if I modified AddItem then something would break and It's exported to lua so I just created another function which works slightly differently.

I've got feeling that I should ask before :v
I tried emptying crafting grid when player is closing inventory but I had hard time with GetSlot( c_CraftOffset + 0..(c_CraftSlots-1) ) returning empty item :c
Thanks given by:
Nice fixes, I approve!Tongue
Thanks given by:
(10-24-2012, 10:55 PM)Sebi Wrote: I tried emptying crafting grid when player is closing inventory but I had hard time with GetSlot( c_CraftOffset + 0..(c_CraftSlots-1) ) returning empty item :c

Doesn't the cWindow / cSlotArea combo solve this? I think it should, but never actually tried. If not, then the fix should be inside cSlotAreaTemporary, since that's the class that is supposed to handle exactly that.
(10-24-2012, 11:16 PM)xoft Wrote: ... cSlotAreaTemporary, since that's the class that is supposed to handle exactly that.

Note, the class itself cannot toss items, only its descendants. Otherwise the class would first toss the crafting result (without consuming the ingredients).
There is code inside cSlotAreaCraftingGrid that should toss all items on the crafting grid when the player closes the window. Doesn't it work?
Thanks given by:
(10-24-2012, 11:16 PM)xoft Wrote: There is code inside cSlotAreaCraftingGrid that should toss all items on the crafting grid when the player closes the window. Doesn't it work?
I'm not sure (is it OnPlayerRemoved?) but this code is run by cWindow::ClosedByPlayer which is not run for inventory. I'll be back in 3 hours.
Thanks given by:
Aha, the inventory window. Well then, the fix is easy - call that function when you get a "close inventory window" from the player, somehow.
Thanks given by:
if i now place a MC-Server world in my saves map in .minecraft, Minecraft doesn't find it. now happy? Smile
Thanks given by:
Wow, just found out FarbRausch open-sourced some of their cool works. Especially the entire Werkzeug3, together with Debris' datafiles. And it does compile! Smile
https://github.com/farbrausch/fr_public
Thanks given by:
I'm adding a way for the plugins to spawn any mob. Basically, I'll just reuse the spawn egg code, move it into cWorld and export it to Lua.
Added in rev 1014. Call it like this:
Code:
cWorld:SpawnMob(x, y, z, E_ENTITY_TYPE_GIANT);
Thanks given by:
Found out that Minutor has an update, so I downloaded it, just to find out that it doesn't display our worlds at all.

Turns out that biomes weren't saved to the Anvil files and Minutor won't display anything without biomes. Took me an entire hour to figure this out >:|
Thanks given by: