Random Chitchat 2012-2016
OkTongue
Thanks given by:
I have added all the necessary cBlockArea functions to support BlockArea rotation and mirroring, and implemented the needed support functions in three example BlockHandlers: Stairs, Torches and Vines.

I've invited STR_Warrior to try and implement the rest of the BlockHandlers; we'll see how he does.
Thanks given by:
As far as I know, we don't have any major showstoppers in the current code, so how about I compile and package a new release on the googlecode page?
Thanks given by:
Uhmz.. having quite some trouble on linux still.
Suddenly stopping allowing connections is one of them. while in console its running fine.
Thanks given by:
So where's the proper bug report? Why don't I know about it?

When it stops allowing connections, does netstat still show the sockets as listening? if you break into the process with gdb, is there any thread going through cListenThread? With what callstack?
Thanks given by:
I think that it's this: http://www.mc-server.org/support/index.p...sort2=desc since for me when i have this bug, the console still works exept for the /stop and /restart command
Thanks given by:
Xoft, if you wish i could give you root again to my vps.
As for me and doing stuff on linux is quite limited. never even used gdb.

Feel free to pm me to obtain the info for access to it.
Thanks given by:
I'm flaming mad! I've sent my laptop to a repair shop, they said they'll fix it within two weeks. It's been two months now, and I'm still laptop-less. Yesterday I went to their place personally to collect, it's a one-hour trip there, another hour back. The guy there told me "but it'd been sent back last week". He promised to call the courier and elevate it for me express today. So today in the afternoon I called him, what's going on, where's the courier? "Oh, he's coming at 8 pm" But I'm going away for the weekend, by 8 I'll be long gone from home. GRRRRRRRRR!

Six times a year I go to my parents', six times a year I'm spending several hours on a train and want my laptop with me. And they've already managed to rob me of two such trips being productive already.

Anyone have any idea what I can do to them? I'm thinking about sending them an invoice for "damages lost due to their untimely repair and logistics", plus for the tickets I paid to get to their office needlessly; but this just doesn't feel enough. I need something evil. Companies like this really need to die!
Thanks given by:
I had it with my mobile. They said: "it will be completly repaired tomorrow" but it took 3 weeks before i had my mobile back.
Thanks given by:
lol pickups get teleported to the first air block above them when you mine it.
Thanks given by: