Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Hmm, sounds nasty. Would it also decrease computational power and ram needed for entities, or increase it?
Thanks given by:
The difference would be unnoticeable. RAM: 4 * NumEntities bytes (~ 4 KiB with 1000 entities - not so much); computational power: depends on what you're doing (slower per-ID lookup, faster per-position lookup)

I think I'll leave those lists as they are and find another workaround, it's becoming really nasty really quickly.

As they say, "I did it my way". Found a different solution that was much less work. Now only to see whether it really fixed the issue Wink Rev 1348 is working for me, and with that I bid you goodnight.
Thanks given by:
It's working for me too.
Thanks given by:
That stupid repair shop!
I finally received my laptops yesterday evening, after two months.

And their repair consisted of spilling something yucky over the keyboards, scratching both displays and replacing a faulty GPU with a slightly-less-faulty GPU. So now the BIOS screen shows up, but as soon as Windows boots, the GPU dies again. And I paid over 200 EUR for that! These guys should be thrown to a creeper cage!
Thanks given by:
They didn't fix the laptop, just broke other parts of it.. Sad
Thanks given by:
OH my gf had something like that,
A key of her keyboard broke on her laptop.
So i asume replace the key as they cost 38 cents or something.
But they wanted to replace the whole keyboard.
First they didnt have the part. they orderd the part we call 2 weeks later got the part yet ?
No we orderd a battery instead keyboard.. wth right ?

they orderd the keyboard we bring the laptop they say will call when ready took another 2 weeks..
We come to pick it up they bended the frame where the keyboard fit in meaning they used a screwdriver to popup it out.. instead of the normal way.
Its highgly damaged atm Sad. and the sound suddenly isnt connected right as the sound just suddenly drops.

I really wonder wth do they even do in those stores.
Thanks given by:
mmmm, maybe it's time to start a project to develop a nasty rootkit that targets just computer repair shops... who's in hehe?Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Why develop? I'll just go in the office next to me, they're all malware researchers there, they will surely have something Wink
The advantages of working in an AV company... Smile
Thanks given by:
lolep
Thanks given by:
i found something that may improve the speed of the client. becouse it seems like vanilla only sends the chunks you are looking at so nothing behind you. MCServer sends all the chunks in a radius around you. you can see this when you fly backwards. in vanilla when you fly backwards for like 7 seconds and then turn around you see allot chunks not loaded but if you do that in MCServer you see all the chunks loaded around you. it may fixes this bug or at least gives less lagg
Thanks given by: