Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Nice!

I'll get up and work on the new savehandler for homes Smile
Thanks given by:
i can't wait to try to put it into my pluginsBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Done, the Exe is in the nightbuilds folder.
Thanks given by:
Great, and I just compiled it so I'm working on savehandler-sqlite for bearhomes now Smile
Thanks given by:
I'm having a bad-luck week, my router died last monday, I've bought a new one and it didn't work, so I had to return it and buy yet another one. And I'm still reconstructing the router's configuration, so nightbuild FTP uploads didn't work Sad

With this luck, I'm really afraid to exchange the new powersupply that I bought for my desktop computer. The old one seems flaky, doesn't want to handle the USB3 addon card I put in. But with my bad luck, the new powersupply will fry my computerTongue
Thanks given by:
Also, know why I'm getting this error:

Code:
build/release/source/SQLite/sqlite3.o: In function `unixDlError':
/home/bearbin/Projects/MCServer/source/SQLite/sqlite3.c:28464: undefined reference to `dlerror'
build/release/source/SQLite/sqlite3.o: In function `unixDlClose':
/home/bearbin/Projects/MCServer/source/SQLite/sqlite3.c:28495: undefined reference to `dlclose'
build/release/source/SQLite/sqlite3.o: In function `unixDlSym':
/home/bearbin/Projects/MCServer/source/SQLite/sqlite3.c:28491: undefined reference to `dlsym'
build/release/source/SQLite/sqlite3.o: In function `unixDlOpen':
/home/bearbin/Projects/MCServer/source/SQLite/sqlite3.c:28450: undefined reference to `dlopen'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [MCServer/MCServer] Error 1
Thanks given by:
I had the same error, I added a new library dependency (libdl, "-ldl" linker parameter) to the GNUmakefile and the error went away. Can you check that your GNUmakefile has been updated? Also I'd try doing a clean rebuild.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's clean, I got a whole fresh one and it still gives the error. Libdl is in the makefile.

I got a completely fresh one and re-compiled. Got the same error. I'm using Ubuntu if it helps.
Thanks given by:
i have absolutly no idea how sqlite works Wink i hope that when bearbin finishes his home plugin i know more how to use it. the debuggers plugin didn't realy work for me becouse i had absolutly no idea what it was doingTongue
Thanks given by:
No idea, then, it seems it's specific to your system. I've seen some reports on Google suggesting that you should try reinstalling the library.

(04-08-2013, 06:07 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: i have absolutly no idea how sqlite works Wink

It allows you to execute SQL over a database that's stored in a file or in memory. I fyou have no idea what SQL is, then you're gonna have a hard timeTongue . I recommend finding a good SQL tutorial on the web, there should be plenty.
Thanks given by: