Random Chitchat 2012-2016
(06-22-2013, 07:01 PM)STR_Warrior Wrote: Commited as r1618. Can I edit the redstone simulator a bit more? Just some small things like make redstone lamps work etc?
You are doing a good job with redstone. Can you make mob eggs in a dispenser spawn as mobs, please? Now they spawn as pickups.
Thanks given by:
That should already work, the code for that is there. I haven't tried it, though.
Thanks given by:
Big Grin 
Happy birthday STR_Warrior!
Thanks given by:
I decided to document some of the more involved algorithms in the wiki. I've always enjoyed reading algorithm descriptions from other people, especially Minecraft-related algorithms, so it's about time I've shared my knowledge back. And because I've written those algorithms and actually made them usable in MCServer puts me in quite a unique position, because I can evaluate those algorithms' efficiency and their fitness for real world application. None of the articles I've read did actually try to do that, and it's one of the most important measures of how good an algorithm is. What's the point of having a real good world generator, if it can't generate more than one chunk per second? Smile

I hope this will, in time, become a good technical read for anyone tech-savvy. It'll take a lot of time, though, so patience...
Thanks given by:
tonibm19 Wrote:You are doing a good job with redstone. Can you make mob eggs in a dispenser spawn as mobs, please? Now they spawn as pickups.

I think you are using droppers becouse I think Luxor already implented mob spawning with dispensers.
Thanks given by:
(06-23-2013, 05:49 PM)STR_Warrior Wrote: I think you are using droppers becouse I think Luxor already implented mob spawning with dispensers.
You are right, now it works.

TNT explodes wellBig Grin, I'll explode some houses. The only thing is that any pickup is spawned when tnt explodes
Thanks given by:
tonibm19 ' Wrote: TNT explodes wellBig Grin, I'll explode some houses. The only thing is that any pickup is spawned when tnt explodes

FS Smile
Thanks given by:
1000 members!Big Grin
Unfortunately only a little part of them are active.
Thanks given by:
Its my birthdayBig Grin My brother gave me tons of beer( I don't even know if I like beer >.< ), my other brother gave me computer magazines and my parants gave me a core 2 quadBig Grin
Thanks given by:
While I was testing the new End compisitiongen I noticed that it started to rain, Since this is normaly not happening in the end I created a patch that allows the weather to change only in the overworld. Any objections?

Attached Files
.patch   World.cpp.patch (Size: 2.17 KB / Downloads: 188)
Thanks given by: