Random Chitchat 2012-2016
(07-03-2013, 07:16 PM)STR_Warrior Wrote: You are changing worlds but since the client doesn't get a respawn packet if you don't change dimension you have to move (as you saw when you used /spawn ) before getting the new chunks.
/gotoworld nether doesn't work. I don't get any chunk.
Thanks given by:
When I use /gotoworld (nether world) the client stays with the Downloading terrain screen.
Thanks given by:
Ok, if you type /spawn you get chunks. But my gotoworld.lua should teleport players to spawn and change gamemode depending on world, but it does nothing
Thanks given by:
Finally I found a solution, use Warps.
Thanks given by:
The first "emptiness" seemed like being in the void, so even changing worlds wouldn't matter - the void is the same everywhere. The second emptiness is weird, but I'd again suspect your /limitworld being turned on. Without displaying the coords to know whether you're moving or not, one can't really say.
Thanks given by:
I need to unwind, I'll go watch Despicable Me. Smile
Thanks given by:
Here are some crashdumps. Server stopped responding. I didn't know that MCServer (nightly builds) do it automatically Smile. Now MCServer is more stable but sometimes crashes. I know that one of latests revs includes some fixes about deadlocks but one of the crashes I had it with latest rev.

MCServer don't generates deadlocks crashdumps. Right now I had my server deadlocked (or don't responds), and any dmp file is generated.
I downloaded TaskInfo and I made a crashdump of MCServer process. Hope you fix this deadlock. Also, please take a look to other 2 crashdumps, I don't know of what they are. I saw him on MCServer folder.
Deadlock crashdump and log: http://www.mediafire.com/?kxtwb8654yg4vji

Ok, now I know of what are the first 2 crashdumps. When I get the error: MCServer.exe stopped working they are generated. I'm getting too many crashes recently. Hope you fix it. Uploaded another crashdump. (MCSErver.exe stopped working)

Attached Files
.zip   crashdumps.zip (Size: 25.63 KB / Downloads: 174)
.zip   anothercrashdump.zip (Size: 15.46 KB / Downloads: 189)
Thanks given by:
Another crashdump, when I joined.
Did you look at the other crashdumps?

Attached Files
.zip   crashdump.zip (Size: 13.97 KB / Downloads: 173)
Thanks given by:
The deadlock is caused by two threads deadlocking each other, the socket threads and the tick thread, one owns the plugin's CS, the other owns the chunkmap CS. Fixing this systematically is not easy.

Going for the crashdumps now.

It would really help if you wrote which revision the crashes are from. Otherwise I must try extracting each revision's files, only to find out that VisualStudio won't load them.
Thanks given by:
(07-06-2013, 02:58 AM)xoft Wrote: The deadlock is caused by two threads deadlocking each other, the socket threads and the tick thread, one owns the plugin's CS, the other owns the chunkmap CS. Fixing this systematically is not easy.

Going for the crashdumps now.

It would really help if you wrote which revision the crashes are from. Otherwise I must try extracting each revision's files, only to find out that VisualStudio won't load them.
I think they are from r1643
Thanks given by: