Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Cool, with 1.6.1's server-side sprinting, we can now use plugins to set max player speed. Check out the "/fast" and "/dash" commands in the Debuggers plugin in rev 1660.

We could now make "boots of speed" possible with a plugin - when a player would wear them, they would run faster than normal Smile
Thanks given by:
I think hunger is currently quite under-implemented, I'll have a look at it now
Thanks given by:
1.6.1/1.6.2 protocol is not implemented at all. On survival, when you die, then you go veery fast, much more fuster than normally.

Also, I can confirm that Minecraft 1.6 crash with MCServer is caused by a Plugin. I tried only whit Core and ChatLog, and client doesn't crash.
Thanks given by:
Is that it?Tongue
Fixed in rev 1671.
Thanks given by:
Plugins not involved in the crash:
Warps
Core
ChatLog

I will update the list after testing more. I want to find what plugin (and hook or class) causes crash.
Thanks given by:
Try if WorldEdit is causing it if you have it installed. Its a pretty big plugin so there are propably allot of crashes.
Thanks given by:
Ok, I'll try it later, but client crashes after 10-15 seconds in the server, without being using worldedit.
Thanks given by:
Can I connect to your server, as a player? That would make it the easiest to find out. PM me the address.
Thanks given by:
Now you can't, my IP changes constantly and the server is only on 1 or 2 hours. Tomorrow when I have my VPS, if i don't solved the problem I will send you the IP.
What about deadlocks and crashes? any new? You fixed 2 crashes but there are another to crashdumps. Hope you take a look.
Thanks given by:
wtf? baby zombies? 1.6.2 is really weird Smile

The crashdumps that you posted are not detailed enough. Start the server using the "MCServer_high_detail_debug.cmd" file, that will produce more detailed crashdumps (in the order of tens of megabytes large, but they compress really well)
Thanks given by: