Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Yes its a pretty ugly screen, and it wil take some time for me to get used to the new sprint button. But i'm realy curious about that cinematic camara button.

EDIT: it seems the cinematic camara is just the F8 button.
Thanks given by:
Like it was beforeTongue
Thanks given by:
My Ubuntu server in Virtualbox has died (while I tried upgrading it to a newer version), I'll have to reinstall the whole thing. I cannot even mount the virtual cdrom!?!?

Can anyone with access to Linux try to compile branch RemoveSquirrel? Does it compile? Does it run? Thanks.
Thanks given by:
You can use my vps, right now Im not using it. If you want to use it just PM me and I will give you shh user/password.
Thanks given by:
I'll try right now Smile

The thing runs, but I haven't tested it with a client due to ram limitations.
Thanks given by:
Thanks, I'll consider that okay and merge Smile
Thanks given by:
Also, I'm going to try and get another build up for pull requests, so we can see if PRs compile, and in the future, even see if they meet code guidelines and tests Smile
Thanks given by:
Oh, by the way, the entity spawning hooks have been implemented and seem to work. I wonder what kind of plugins will this spark Smile
I still need to document them in the wiki, though.
Thanks given by:
OK, the PR building service is working!

It automatically builds pull requests and then puts a status indicator back on the request of how the build did. Now to get some tests for it to do Smile
Thanks given by:
Maybe something as simple as
Code:
echo "stop\n" | MCServer
To see if the server starts up and then shuts down immediately Smile It would need some timeouts, though, for if the server deadlocks right at the start.
Thanks given by: