Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Last few days there were more clouds then sun. It was about 21 - 24 degrees here.
Thanks given by:
(08-09-2013, 12:17 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: Mob is a stupid name for an enemy/sentient/monster/whatever

Mob = mobile = anything that moves!
Thanks given by:
I still can't login to my wiki.vg account. Still says "account Xoft doesn't exist", yet the Xoft userpage is still there there.

Does anyone have any contact info for the wiki.vg maintainers? Could you drop them a message that my account would need a password reset? Thanks.
Thanks given by:
I had that to. I created a new account with the same name.
Thanks given by:
Wow, that's stupid. Can you really create an account with duplicate name?
Anyway, thanks, it helped Smile

Okay, so not duplicate name, it won't let me create an account for the third time. Maybe a db crash then? Well, whatever, the important thing is that it works now.
Thanks given by:
Probably something like thatTongue
Thanks given by:
What is the difference between cWorld::DigBlock and cWorld::SetBlock?
Thanks given by:
The difference is very minuscule, SetBlock lets you set any block as the replacement, whereas DigBlock always replaces with air. It just hasn't bothered me enough yet to get rid of DigBlock completely.
Thanks given by:
Maybe change cWorld::DigBlock(X, Y, Z) to cWorld::DigBlock(X, Y, Z, cItem).
For example if I used cWorld::DigBlock(40, 40, 40, cItem(E_ITEM_DIAMOND_PICKAXE)) and at those coordinates was a stone block, a cobblestone pickup would drop.
Thanks given by:
Tool checking is done in the cClientHandle / cPlayer code already, but it's true it makes sense to have it implemented in the cWorld instead, so that it could be reused by the plugins.
Thanks given by: