Just ask
I wonder if the repository is updated, I'm developer of c # and java. And I would like to help in the development of MC. Even if it is doing little things. After who knows if I can help with bigger things. ps: sorry my english, I'm Brazilian and I'm still learning ^ ^ thank you
Thanks given by:
Hi, it's always nice to spark interest in more people, and we would welcome new developers (hey, we need all the help we can get Smile ). I'm not sure, though, if you understand what you're getting into. We're writing in C++, which is quite different from both C# and Java. They may share the general syntax look and feel, but they are very very different in the way things are done.

By all means, feel free to skim over the sources and have a look. Then perhaps try coding something small enough. The easiest way to get your first changes in is posting them to this forum as a diff / patch file.
The SVN repository on google code is updated, it is The repository on which all of us work. So grabbing that means you are on the cutting edge of things MCServer Smile
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the reply so quickly, I know C # and Java are very different than c + +. So I want to do small things ^ ^ When I finish my exams I'll try to do something.
Thanks given by: