Android tests
Rainbow 
Well, I got it building on Windows, at least. I've attached an apk; hopefully it works on your devices.

Since I'm building for the baseline ABI - software floating point, armv5 - everything is going to be very slow. If you have Android devices, could you say what ARM revision it supports?

Thanks!
Thanks given by:
Why did you touch crafting recipes? You've broken the release build in clang. Also, I've got a lot of other comments, so could you create a PR to discuss the changes, as mostly android should just be building MCServer as a lib, following a similar lines to what xoft talked about on the restart PR.
Thanks given by:
@tigerw I believe I have arm6, but I doubt I can install Cuberite on my mobile because of all those pre-installed apps. I barely have any space left for myself Sad
Thanks given by:
Install cyanogenmod and get despite of all the preinstalled-shit and personalized android stuff. Pure android is better in terms of performance.

In armv7 android 5.1 (moto g 4g) works, at least starting it.
Thanks given by:
Oh, you have no idea how many times I've tried to install Cyanogenmod. I've given up on trying. Stupid sim-lock >.<
Thanks given by:
Well, dont give up. You had maybe done some error or it could be fixed. Did you try lates cm11 or older version?
Before I got 4.4/5.1.1 in my old phone I bricked it twice.
Also, ¿what phone do you have?
Thanks given by:
Nah, after so many attempts without succeeding, with or without error, I just don't feel like trying again :|

I have no idea what version I tried. I believe it wasn't even above 10 at the time.

I still got my HTC Wildfire S
Thanks given by:
The apk expands to 18.5MB when installed on my device. Do you have an SD card? If I enable install to SD on the application then its use of internal memory could be reduced.
Thanks given by:
Well, my browser sometimes crashes because I don't have enough space left over, so I doubt it would be enough. Even if I'd install it on the SD card it still uses a little in the internal memory, but we can always try Smile
Thanks given by:
Try to free up some space and install clean master (clears cache, and a lot of space)
Thanks given by: