Android tests
This Android stuff keeps breaking the normal compilation for Windows; I have yet to find the guts to try compiling on Linux...Tongue
Thanks given by:
Worked fine for me in debug and release mode Smile
Thanks given by:
(08-18-2012, 07:51 PM)xoft Wrote: This Android stuff keeps breaking the normal compilation for Windows; I have yet to find the guts to try compiling on Linux...Tongue

Sorry manTongue
It should compile fine on Linux though, I didn't change anything in its build config and the code changes shouldn't have affected it either (not any more than on Windows)
Thanks given by:
I got a new version for you guys

[Image: screenshot-1345323963757.png]
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27784874/MCServer_2_Signed.apk

Thanks given by:
Really nice :p,
Would it run stable and how many people would you expect on a htc sensation ? :p
For when i get a new mobile haha.
Thanks given by:
It runs as stable on my HTC Desire as it does on my computer.
I have no idea how many people it can handle, I don't think it can handle many players.

If you're only playing creative mode, not doing any fancy redstone things or stuff with fluids and all players are in the same area I think it should be able to handle quite some players because there's not much server logic going on then
Thanks given by:
Alright, third android versionTongue Now with log!

[Image: screenshot-1345336371674.png]
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27784874/MCServer_3_Signed.apk
Thanks given by:
Cool! Nice work!
Thanks given by:
wow niceBig Grin but i found a bug. if you turn around your smartphone, the log on your screen will be reseted.
Thanks given by:
I'd say turning the screen should have no effect on the app (should not rotate); there's a flag for that behavior. Also there's a flag that the app should not be restarted when the parameters change, I suppose you're already using that one?
Thanks given by: