Bearbin's Automated Builds
FakeTruth has this tutorial on the Wiki, but I don't know if it works for Linux: http://www.mc-server.org/wiki/doku.php?i...ng:android
Thanks given by:
It probably does, but it's using GUI tools not CLI I think.
Thanks given by:
Dunno how to compile from command line but it should be possible I think
Thanks given by:
For windows builds, you probably need a windows machine. Crosscompiling might work, but haven't ever tried it.

You can see the entire win build process in the nightbuild.cmd, that's the script that my machine uses for the nightbuilds.
Thanks given by:
Yeah you have to crosscompile somehow. It is possible, though.
Thanks given by:
New raspberry pi up.
Thanks given by:
I'm working on fixing the 2nd Pi being broken, and getting rid of the annoying messages. If you can normally submit a pull request and it would be built, you can reply 'ok to test' and 'add to whitelist' to silence the bot and ok the build.
Thanks given by:
The second pi is taken down again because of it's consistent failings. The buildserver will be being moved to ci.bearbin.net in the near future. The buildserver bot now works sporadically, although there are still some issues with Git.
Thanks given by:
The server has been moved to ci.bearbin.net, although old links _should_ still work.
Thanks given by:
RasPi builds are dead over the christmas due to build changes and me being away.
Thanks given by: