Bearbin's Automated Builds
(08-26-2015, 05:21 AM)missingchar Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 11:25 PM)LO1ZB Wrote: I'll start preparation for switching to windows 10 today, that means my slave will be down, and because I'll must likly install vs 2015 on windows 10 means it will stay offline for a while.
Still offline?
Yes, for 2 reasons:
1) I donu have any version of Java installed
2) The jenkins build script is using the target toolset v120_xp, which I duno have fully installed.
Thanks given by:
The toolset is installed with VS2013, so I guess you need to install that as well (the two VS versions can coexist)
Thanks given by:
I can create builds for FreeBSD 9.3 amd64 (x64) if needed.
Thanks given by:
(08-26-2015, 06:20 PM)xoft Wrote: The toolset is installed with VS2013, so I guess you need to install that as well (the two VS versions can coexist)

My SSD says 'nope'

I need the disk space for other things.
Thanks given by:
(08-26-2015, 08:24 PM)LO1ZB Wrote:
(08-26-2015, 06:20 PM)xoft Wrote: The toolset is installed with VS2013, so I guess you need to install that as well (the two VS versions can coexist)

My SSD says 'nope'

I need the disk space for other things.

Same for me, but only 8gb free.
And I have to update to windows 10, so I have to free 20gb, and I dont know how Sad
Thats the bad of ssd
Thanks given by:
Server's run out of disk space again :)
Thanks given by:
Also, jenkits ins slightly ou of date, youre running 1.622 and the newst version is 1.626
Thanks given by:
The disk space issue was fixed about 15 mins after tiger told me Smile

I'll update the jenkins today too.

@xoft, could you get your pc connected up the the server again? there have been a few weeks of no windows builds.
Thanks given by:
If everyone is ok with it we could change the script to use Visual Studio 14 2015 Win64 undtil xofts server is back up. and maybe drop windows xp support (drop the argument -T "v120_xp") and use the default platform toolset v140 of VS 14

Could you also Update my slaves descriptions to Win64 MSVC2015?
Thanks given by:
I'd be willing to make Mac builds if anyone wants. I recently built a Hackintosh out of an old Dell Vostro w/ modded BIOS.
Thanks given by: