/give [player] [ItemID] [Amount]
i know im a noob and Lua >.< so thanks For pushing me in the right direction
FakeTruth, here is the final product, tested & works, and your welcome ahead of time everyone.

Attached Files
.lua   give.lua (Size: 1.65 KB / Downloads: 600)
Thanks given by:
Great, this is useful
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2011, 06:02 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: Great, this is useful
ive been up since 2 thismorning messing around with some stuff =P. there was one other thing id like to ask, i know you released a map renderer, it hangs when i run it on my comp, win 7 ult x86, idk if thats an issue, but is there a way to change the map generating properties. for future refrence of course, it gets kind of annoying so to say at the first load of a lvl you can look down start digging 90% 3 blocks down is a void thats 50+ blocks deep and countless long/wide cant do to to to much and is alot of waisted space, also i noticed using texture mods theres 0% chance of diamonds aswell , generated maps about 50 times explored very deeply couldnt find/see any diamonds
Thanks given by:
That is strange, because there should be diamond, it's less rare than gold ore and I've found gold ore before! There will be hooks for the generator later, or let a plugin generate it entirely. Still I need to change the generation algorithm.
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2011, 06:38 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: That is strange, because there should be diamond, it's less rare than gold ore and I've found gold ore before! There will be hooks for the generator later, or let a plugin generate it entirely. Still I need to change the generation algorithm.

alright, would be easier to have a plug in do it yea? ive spent quite a fiew hours looking for diamonds but nada
Thanks given by: