Technic pack limping along on java
Have you played tekkit/Technicpack? Its a mod pack for minecraft that brings so much more to the vanilla game (at least 41 mods on the client side). our 60 + people on the server love it

so as a donor for the server, i'm interested in its well being. we play the tekkit mods on our SMP server. the admins have educated us that the server in java format is not ideal and things would run smoothly if it was in code that hardware had a better time dealing with compared to java. if anyone has any tips or questions please do share

im toying around with R300-win. setting up files atm

i apologize ahead of time if i missed a forum post regarding technicpack server running on C++, i was only able to search tekkit & technicpack.

Thanks given by:
Hi edwardo,

MCServer is not Tekkit or Technicpack and does not contain any of those mods so it most likely will not work with a Tekkit client.

Revision 300 is extremely outdated. For comparison, we're at revision 859 right now.
MCServer in its current state is not what people would expect from a Minecraft server, the Minecraft 1.3.x update introduced some new bugs and these still need to be fixed before I want to do another public release.

Thanks for you interest in MCServer thoughBig Grin
Thanks given by: edwardo1010
Quote:the Minecraft 1.3.x update introduced some new bugs and these still need to be fixed

Do you mean sounds, or something more?
Thanks given by:
you can download the newest version of MC-Server at: http://mc-server.xoft.cz/
Thanks given by:
(09-16-2012, 06:33 AM)l0udPL Wrote: Do you mean sounds, or something more?

Currently the UI (chests, workbenches, furnaces etc.) are broken. I'm fixing them, as well as refactoring them in the meantime.
Thanks given by: