[Done] Windowing refactoring
Basic refactoring is done and windows work. For now, there's no shift+click support yet.

(damn, posted in a wrong thread at first)
Thanks given by:
Seems like I didn't properly test the survival inventory window's crafting grid, it's not functioning properly. But it'll have to wait, I have almost finished the shift-click support, so I'll commit both at the same time.
Fixed and shift-click support added in rev 868.
Crafting result still doesn't have shift-click support, that's a bit more difficult to do.
Thanks given by:
I'd say the refactoring is more or less complete, as of rev 869. There are still some minor issues, but I think those will be ironed out as needed.

I have found only one issue so far with the new system - in a chest window, when the hotbar is not empty and the player shift-clicks an item in the main inventory, the client moves the item to the chest, but MCS then moves the item into the hotbar. Shift-clicking a hotbar item moves it into the chest. Also, when the hotbar is full, the item is moved to chest. Just one cornercase, probably not too usual.
This is deliberate, because on the other hand if you shift-craft something with an empty hotbar, you want the newly crafted items to go to the hotbar instead of the inventory, so hotbar is given top priority in the shift-click distribution algorithm.
Thanks given by:
is there also shift-click in to the armore slots?
Thanks given by:
Yes there is.
And it should even work directly from the crafting grid result slot (i didn't test that, but it's written that way Wink
Thanks given by:
it doesn't from the crafting table but when i open my inventory normaly i can do itBig Grin
Thanks given by:
The crafting table doesn't show armor slots, so it can't handle armorTongue
and armor being craftable only on a crafting table, that means this is bustedTongue
Thanks given by: