Official release
I think it's finally time for us to release a new version as the official download. The currrent official download, rev300, is hopelessly outdated, and rev 1024 seems stable enough to be released. Sure, it's far from finished, but it's okay as a "beta" Smile

I'll fire up the nightbuild script and use that to build the official release version for Windows. But I have no idea about linux distribution, I suppose Linux people love to builds everything from source anyway, so I'll do only the Windows version.
Thanks given by:
Yay for new official release! Smile
Hope it'll attract more people.
Thanks given by:
yes an official releaseBig Grin as Taugeshtu says i hope it will attract more people but maybe can you remove the old downloads from "current downloads"
Thanks given by:
Done.
Now FakeTruth will kill me Wink
Thanks given by:
If you want, you can use my vps when its back online got mail that they are looking into it and it should be back soon.
To compile a linux version if you wish.
Thanks given by:
I'm not sure what to distribute with a linux version anyway, and how specific for the OS that version is. If someone has a different C library in their OS, it might now run; what do I know...
Thanks given by:
thats true.. uhmz kinda a problem but its true most linux users compile it rather themselfs.
Thanks given by:
Damn, I forgot to make 1.4.2 the default in the settings.ini. I guess I'll release another version and mark 1024 as 1.3.2-centric Wink

False alarm. The default settings.example.ini doesn't have any PrimaryServerVersion, and the source has 1.4.2 as the default. So rev 1024 will respond to 1.4.2 clients nicely in the default config.
Thanks given by:
maybe can FakeTruth create a new android apk and add that to the official releases.
Thanks given by:
Nice ^^

But I don't understand why you compressed it with 7z while zip is the windows standard :O
Thanks given by: