[Authentication]
That would involve modding the client. MCServer only does server stuff, not client stuff.
What you could do as well however, is edit your HOSTS file to change sessions.minecraft.net to tramway.in
Thanks given by: SashaSansay
(11-23-2012, 02:07 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: That would involve modding the client. MCServer only does server stuff, not client stuff.
What you could do as well however, is edit your HOSTS file to change sessions.minecraft.net to tramway.in

oh, yes! I was so inattentive, Thank's a lot!
Thanks given by:
The other day I was actually considering writing a small program that would function as the server at session.minecraft.net, and I would have edited my HOSTS file to redirect session.minecraft.net to localhost. That would have allowed me to login to MineCraft even during train journeys when the internet connection fails.

However, the train company improved their internet connection so much that I don't need it anymore Wink
Thanks given by:
Problem Solved! You must edit this string in the clases from minecraft.jar Smile
Thanks given by:
it would be pretty cool if MCServer could make his own login serverTongue
Thanks given by:
(01-18-2013, 05:25 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: it would be pretty cool if MCServer could make his own login serverTongue
Why? Also, that would require client side modification.
Thanks given by:
(01-18-2013, 08:49 PM)Luksor Wrote: ... that would require client side modification.
Not really, just rewrite the HOSTS file Wink
Definitely useful for developing in internet-less locations.
Thanks given by: