Minecart Tracks
Sad? Depressed? Does your track just lay there endlessly pointing in only one direction? Well, now you can be cool like the other kids and connect your cart tracks with MinecartTracks!

Minecart not included.

This is my first plugin for MCServer. Enjoy! Even though you can't ride carts it's still nice to be able to set up some track the way you want for aesthetic reasons.

disclaimer: little buggy with track next to corner pieces they won't want to connect to other track. This could be fixed with a few tweaks to the behavior tables but I've gone mad staring at 1's and 0's so this is going to have to do for now.

Attached Files
.lua   MinecartTracks.lua (Size: 11.68 KB / Downloads: 357)
Thanks given by:
Haha I love that sales talkTongue
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2011, 07:37 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: Haha I love that sales talkTongue

as do i
Thanks given by:
Running server r174 and this seems to cause a crash on player connect. I'm also running the Cactus, Lava, Tree and Water plugins.

This is with a fresh server install done today.

Just an FYI Smile
Thanks given by:
I've re-downloaded this into fresh install of r174 and it works fine. I don't see how any conflicts could exist. Does it run fine with all those plugins with MinecartTracks disabled?
Thanks given by:
Anyway to add functionality so that Minecarts will be placable on it? Or is that a server-side issue?
Thanks given by:
(08-28-2011, 04:00 PM)Megamanx266 Wrote: Anyway to add functionality so that Minecarts will be placable on it? Or is that a server-side issue?

its a serversided issue, there not implemented yet, same with boats and redstone functionalities, and buggy doors
Thanks given by: