NoPerworldChat
NoPerworldChat
Is a simple plugin that shows the chat even if you are in a different world than someone else.

Attached Files
.zip   NoPerworldChat.zip (Size: 593 bytes / Downloads: 272)
Thanks given by:
Well, usually for large servers you want the exactly opposite thing - having a chat that is limited only to players that are near to you, otherwise you get too much of it. Maybe you can make a plugin to do that as well? I wouldn't know how to do that easily, though.
Thanks given by:
(02-17-2013, 01:31 AM)xoft Wrote: Well, usually for large servers you want the exactly opposite thing

but for small servers this is pretty usefull Smile

(02-17-2013, 01:31 AM)xoft Wrote: I wouldn't know how to do that easily, though.
Basic Cmds V2 (https://forum.cuberite.org/showthread.php?tid=1) already had something where you could use /whisper [msg] to talk to people in a range of 15 blocks and /shout [msg] for people in a radius of 30 blocks
Thanks given by:
That's right, you could just go through all the world's players, measure the distance to them and send the message specifically to those players, then refuse further processing on the chat message (return true). I was thinking something more systematic, such as MCServer having an API function ForEachPlayerWithinDistance() or such.

Combine all of these together, and you'll have the ultimate chat plugin Smile
Thanks given by:
i think if you add ForEachPlayerWithinDistance() il try to make it configurable
Thanks given by:
You don't need that, just use ForEachPlayer() and check the distance in the callback.
Thanks given by:
i tried what i can but i could not figure out how to do it Sad
Thanks given by: