TreeAssist
Plugin here is outdated. I don't have the time to update this post. Download a newer version here. The source can be found here

TreeAssist
is a plugin that makes it easier to cut down trees.

Information
there are two modes: CutFullTree and CutTree.
if you have CutFullTree enabled and you break the lowest log, the tree's logs will be destroyd, a sapling is placed and the items will be in your inventory. if you think that is overpowered there is the other mode:
it wil cut the top log block each time you break the lowest block.
in both modes it only works if you break the bottom block of a tree.

Permissions
  • TreeAssist.CutFullTree
  • it will destroy the logs of the tree completely with the items in your inventory. in the config CutFullTree must be true.

TreeAssist.CutTree
  • it will cut the tree from above block by block. CutFullTree must be false in the configuration.

Configuration
  • CutFullTree
  • if CutFullTree is true plugin is in CutFullTree mode

Attached Files
.zip   TreeAssist.zip (Size: 1.07 KB / Downloads: 528)
Thanks given by:
If there anyway of putting in a delay of 1 or 2 seconds before you replant the sapling?

Thank you
Thanks given by:
i can't really think of a way of doing that without lagging the server. sorry Sad
Thanks given by:
Currently the only way of "postponing" an action reasonably is to have a countdown and decrease it in each OnTick() handler invocation, until it reaches zero, then do the action.

It's true that we could use some kind of a "scheduler", then you could say "call this function in 20 seconds" and be done with it. Maybe later.
Thanks given by: NiLSPACE
As requested by ambushed01 I rewrote this plugin so it works with the current API. I uploaded it to here: https://github.com/STRWarrior/TreeAssist
Thanks given by:
@ambushed01 could you try it and see if you're happy with it?
Thanks given by:
Im going to try later today havent got alot off time now because im burning of paint from the door-wood
Thanks given by:
getting this error

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Oh, that's because this is still an old version. I made a newer version for ambushed01, but he never responded back. Try this one: https://github.com/NiLSPACE/TreeAssist/a...master.zip
Thanks given by: