PreciousBlocks - Rollback
Yeah sounds nice, for multiple things.
ChatLog into sqliteBig Grin would allow easy searching for words etc.
Login/Logout saving seeing how long people are average online aka statics on webadmin ?
Thanks given by:
I'm currently working on a update where I don't use cIniFile anymore. I also don't use sqlite(simply because I don't know how to work with it.) I'm now saving everything in a .txt file. Whenever the plugin loads it reads everything in a table and when it shuts down it saves everything to the txt file. Right now it is already allot faster then the previous plugin. Smile
Thanks given by:
Say, even my tutorial with ProtectionAreas didn't help you with sqlite? Pity, I was hoping it would.
Thanks given by:
That is weird, as its quite detailed on how to use it.
But perhaps for somebody that has never used sql, it might be confusing as how to use it.
Thanks given by:
I uploaded the new version. If you find any bugs please report them Wink
Thanks given by:
I uploaded a new version that uses sqlite. It can also log things other than a player like vine's or fire (though the hook isn't as advanced as I hoped it would be). This is disabled by default though, because the database was getting allot bigger really fast. This is probably because I'm still using a Cuberite that is a month old with the bug where grass turns into dirt in low skylight.

I also have to write an article about the (small) configuration file.
Thanks given by:
I'm wondering, how much rollback information does this actually store? And is the horizon defined by file size or age? Or filesize per player or age per player?
Thanks given by:
The plugin will store the world, cause(playername or #<natural action>), position, time, blocktype, blockmeta and the action(broken, placed etc).

It will always continue collecting the data. It won't stop unless there is no storage space left.
Thanks given by:
I've updated the SQL handling again. It's now comparable to the way I did it in my Login plugin.
Thanks given by:
I wonder if it was possible to implement a "horizon". Like ... the last 1000 blocks per player. Or real time based, or play-time based.
Thanks given by: