Handy v2 (plugin for plugins)
Brick 
This plugin's main and only purpose is to be a functions library for people who develop plugins.

For developers:
Feel free to leave a request for pretty much any function you want to be written for Handy.
Feel free to leave a whole function code, which you want to be included in Handy.
Feel free to create a pull request, since Handy is now inside MC-Server's github repo here: linky (Warning: will be moved to separate sub-repo soon-ish).
API is pretty straight-forward, just go into handy_functions.lua.

For users:
I'm using Handy heavily since now, so it will be or already is requied for following plugins:
  • Coiny
  • Portal
  • Trady
  • Commandy
It should be included into xoft's nightbuilds. Set it to load before any plugins that uses it (you could put it in settings.ini right after Core)

V2 update:
A-ha, didn't see this coming? Well, lots of API changed since 1893 v1, so now some functions are redundant (don't you worry, they are still here to throw a fair warning in your face and suggest a better way), those which aren't were updated to be compatible with new API.

Attached Files
.zip   Handy.zip (Size: 2.98 KB / Downloads: 480)
Thanks given by:
Handy v1:
added stuff that I use in Trady, several othe function.

TODO: lots of them, end stagnation, add to SVN.

Attached Files
.zip   Handy.zip (Size: 3.47 KB / Downloads: 319)
Thanks given by:
What is the license for this, so I can update it.
Thanks given by:
I was thinking about BeerWare to be honestBig Grin
Consider that you can do anything with this Smile even sell/use in commercial products! (yeah, I'm that mad)
Thanks given by:
Updated to v2, last known compatibility: 2014.01.01
Thanks given by:
Fixed the plugin (that makes Trady work)
I don't know if it's a good solution (changed IsStackableWith to IsSameType), but Trady works now.

Attached Files
.zip   Handy.zip (Size: 2.99 KB / Downloads: 334)
Thanks given by:
Should be good. Although I still question the usefulness of this plugin. Is the code so big that it needs a plugin of its own?
Thanks given by:
This plugin is usefull just for Coiny and Trady, but maybe the functions could be moved to these plugins.
Thanks given by: