SignLock
SignLock
is a plugin that allows you to place signs next to blocks that can be opened like doors and chest to disable other players from comming in. this is like Lockette for bukkut

Commands:
  • none ;D

Config:
  • ShowAdminBreach
  • if this is on everyone on the server gets a message when somebody opens/destroys a block/sign that is not his block

Permissions:
  • SignLock.Bypass
  • For admins to bypass the securety.
    SignLock.Create
  • People who have this permission are allowed to create a SignLock

Usage:
  • Place a sign next to the block you want to protect.
  • do the first line "[SL]" or "[SignLock]"
  • all the other lines are for names who are allowed to come in.

ToDo:
  • Support double chests and doors.

Github: Here
Download: Here
Thanks given by:
Out of curiosity, you haven't forgotten to protect the sign block as well, right? Otherwise the protection kinda sucks Smile
I haven't read the source yet.
Thanks given by:
Yeah I was waiting for a plugin like lokette Smile
Thanks given by:
No i haven't. this plugin is pretty much in Beta stage Wink also i think allot of people would love it if MCServer would support the feature where if you crouch and right click on a chest/etc you don't open the chest but place the block you are holding.
Thanks given by:
(04-30-2013, 01:23 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: No i haven't. this plugin is pretty much in Beta stage Wink also i think allot of people would love it if MCServer would support the feature where if you crouch and right click on a chest/etc you don't open the chest but place the block you are holding.
But, if you break the sign, is the chest protected?
Thanks given by:
no but it should be easy to implent.
i have to add something like this to the OnPlayerBreakingBlock function
if Line1 == "[SL]" or Line1 == "[SignLock]" then
   if Line2 ~= Player:GetName() then
      if Line3 ~= Player:GetName() then
         if Line4 ~= Player:GetName() then
            return true
         end
      end
   end
end
Thanks given by:
Ok, Smile when it's added I will use it in my server.
Thanks given by:
(04-30-2013, 01:33 AM)tonibm19 Wrote: Ok, Smile when it's added I will use it in my server.

well as i said its in Beta stage. you can get in if you place another sign next to the protected block with
[SL]
STR_Warrior
Thanks given by:
(04-30-2013, 01:23 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: ... if you crouch and right click on a chest/etc you don't open the chest but place the block you are holding.

This should be possible to do with a plugin already - handle the OnPlayerPlacingBlock(), see if the player is crouching and if so, place the equipped block.
Thanks given by:
i tried doing that but it kept saying false with Player:IsCrouched()
Thanks given by: