[MCServer] CDDO's Minecraft server [Offline mode / Cracked]
CDDO's Minecraft server. So far, it's running on a Raspberry Pi 2 B and it's honestly doing wonderful. Way past my expectations!

Information
IP Address: www.cddo.cf
Port: 25565
Slots: 8
Enabled plugins: Core; WorldEdit; Login; TransAPI; ChatLog; ProtectionAreas; Handy; Coiny; Trady; Jobs. (Info: Will be adding IRC bridge to server in the near future)

Screenshots coming soon!

[Updated]

August 12th, 2015: It's back, and running on new hardware!
Thanks given by:
It seems you're still using the older (and slower) biome generator. If you change the [Generator]->BiomeGen to Grown it should have the latest. The generator you're using doesn't have the 1.7 biomes.
Thanks given by:
Small question, did you compiled a raspberry pi version yourself or are you using the last one from (1 month old) builds.cuberite.org?
Thanks given by:
(12-16-2014, 02:58 AM)Seadragon91 Wrote: Small question, did you compiled a raspberry pi version yourself or are you using the last one from (1 month old) builds.cuberite.org?

Using the older one, I will compile the latest git if it's still passing Wink

Thanks for the concern! ;D
Thanks given by:
Did some screwing around, and from the looks of it, MCServer's latest commit is not going to be compiled until I feel like recompiling a newer version of GCC... or until a new build is created for armhf.

Sorry :/
Thanks given by:
Updated the cross compiled mc server raspberry pi. The download link is at the end of the first post:
https://forum.cuberite.org/showthread.php?tid=1675
Thanks given by:
I'm building on my RasPi, and I don't need to recompile gcc - I just updated my gcc to 4.8 using regular steps:
Code:
sudo apt-get install gcc-4.8 g++-4.8
sudo update-alternatives --remove-all gcc
sudo update-alternatives --remove-all g++
sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/gcc gcc /usr/bin/gcc-4.6 20
sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/gcc gcc /usr/bin/gcc-4.8 50
sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/g++ g++ /usr/bin/g++-4.6 20
sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/g++ g++ /usr/bin/g++-4.8 50
Then, of course, it still takes more than an hour to compile MCS from source, but at least it's straightforward.
Thanks given by:
@xoft do you think that a compiled mc server on the raspberry pi is much better than a cross compiled one?

A few tests with chunk performance could help, or?
Thanks given by:
I think it shouldn't matter much, it's only about the time it takes to compile the thing; the generated code should be more or less the same.

If you want to compare it in-depth, feel free to do some testing Smile
Thanks given by:
Well, a compiling time under 10 minutes is much betterBig Grin
Thanks given by: