3 world and spawn position.
I have 3 worlds with own spawn position. But, players spawn in position of first world. I.e. World1 [1, 1, 1]; World2 [2, 2, 2]; World3 [3, 3, 3]. But player spawn posiotions is World1 [1, 1, 1]; World2 [1, 1, 1]; World3 [1, 1, 1] Sad
Is it error?
Thanks given by:
How do you transfer to a different world? I believe /portal keeps your old position. Does it also happen when you use /spawn in World2 or World3?
Thanks given by:
(09-18-2015, 04:13 AM)NiLSPACE Wrote: How do you transfer to a different world? I believe /portal keeps your old position. Does it also happen when you use /spawn in World2 or World3?

It is when I spawn in the world.

1. Connect to server (World1)
2. My plugin trasfer me into world2 or world3.
3. I'm killed (/kill)
4. Spawn into [1, 1, 1] of world2 or world3 (where I was killed).

If you want, I can tell you server address, login and password for test.
Thanks given by:
The problem might be that the position of the player's bed is set to 1, 1, 1 automagicly (because that's the spawn of the default world). Because of that the player spawns back there instead of the other world's spawn coordinates.
Thanks given by:
(09-18-2015, 05:37 PM)NiLSPACE Wrote: The problem might be that the position of the player's bed is set to 1, 1, 1 automagicly (because that's the spawn of the default world). Because of that the player spawns back there instead of the spawn coordinates.

I checked it before post. Bed position in other coordinates.
Thanks given by: