Mob status
Creepers now explode properly.
Squids and guardians are now immobile (Tempfix, until they're programmed properly).
Thanks given by:
Mobs will no longer jump over fences, regardless of their type.
Previously, mobs were only blocked by oak fences.
Thanks given by:
That's really wonderful! Smile
Thanks given by:
Silverfish are not going into blocks and monster-egg-block does not turn into silverfish.
Thanks given by:
Breeding has been Implemented by Gargaj. Click here for notes.
Thanks given by:
I'm so glad we're going forward strong with this. Thank you, Safwat, and thank you Gargaj for all your hard work! Some time in the future, I hope I can enable monsters on my server, when they're behaving right too, but animals come first. Smile
Thanks given by:
Water handling works fine now.

(12-07-2015, 10:36 PM)Jammet Wrote: I'm so glad we're going forward strong with this. Thank you, Safwat, and thank you Gargaj for all your hard work! Some time in the future, I hope I can enable monsters on my server, when they're behaving right too, but animals come first. Smile

You're welcome Smile
Next up would be fixing spawning. I think enabling mobs by default would be feasible after that.

Current plan (subject to change):
Thanks given by:
Wolves now help their owners in fights.
Monsters' attack interval was improved.
Thanks given by:
Mobs no longer spawn too close to the player.
Thanks given by:
Wow! This was done in a flash! Again, thank you so much for all this work!!

I wonder when we'll have dungeons. You know, like in vanilla. With mob spawners inside. Does anyone know if those mob spawners work, already? So far, Cuberite doesn't generate dungeons at all.

Smile Tonight I'm going to get that build and go on an adventure with a pack of wolfs!Big Grin
Thanks given by: