SkyBlock v3
(05-16-2015, 10:56 PM)Seadragon91 Wrote: Could you please try the command "/island restart"?
I am testing it on my side.

Edit: It works fine on my side, not sure what the problem is.

Thanks for Support!

I tried it. Yes it works. I think my fault were gamemode 1.

Yeeeaaahhhhhhhh . It works WinkWinkWinkWinkWink
Thanks given by:
Hi Seadragon91,

now running skyblock (yeah), and the next question is coming!

Is there a possibility different inventory, for skyblock world and other world. You know a plugin that can do that, or you have another solution?

New Skyblock fan
Smorfy
Thanks given by:
Yes a plugin like multiverse-inventories would be nice. I will look If I can write something like that.
Thanks given by:
(05-18-2015, 04:59 AM)Seadragon91 Wrote: Yes a plugin like multiverse-inventories would be nice. I will look If I can write something like that.

Yes, Multiverse Inventory, we used it on Bukkit. Would be nice if you can do a simmilar.

Thanks,

Smorfy
Thanks given by:
EDIT: Added latest source
Thanks given by:
Changes:
  • Used cWorld:ChunkStay to fix a lot of problems
  • Moved the lua files into a folder named code
  • Fixed an error in the challenges, where it wasn't possible to get to the next level
  • Fixed ambiguous syntax
Thanks given by:
Changes:
  • Fixed a problem with canceling of taking damage in wrong worlds.
  • Fixed set home location, not working
Thanks given by:
Everyone who uses skyblock on his server should update cuberite, because ice blocks didn't spawn water. You would need to wait for the build server to create a build containing the fix or compile it yourself.
Thanks given by:
Hello I have a Problem with SkyBlock.
Everything works very good until you create a new Island.
There is neither chest with items in it nor the Player is given the items.
So, is this a bug, or does the Player have to do something to obtain those items?
I looked into the Island Creation Code and it should have given the Player the items.

Regards
~Julian Smile
Thanks given by:
I just looked into that. The items should be added to the player inventory. You did "/island restart" for restarting?
Thanks given by: