Money
Yeah, it definitely is in need of (lots of) documenting love. And I have a feature in mind that would break the API, so I haven't really got around to doing itTongue
So much to do, so little time...
Thanks given by:
(05-20-2016, 05:29 AM)xoft Wrote: So much to do, so little time...

It's not like you're the only one doing stuff around here ;Wink I'll look into updating Coiny, although I'm not sure if it's useful if you're going to break it soon anyway lol.
Thanks given by:
There are 4 downloads. Any feedback?
Thanks given by:
Thumbs Up 
(05-24-2016, 05:19 PM)DrMasik Wrote: There are 4 downloads. Any feedback?

Hello! I do like the plugin for my personal home LAN server. I even edited the Messages file (msgs.lua), using Google Translate from Russian to English.  Smile

I think it would be more complete if there was a way to give yourself some initial money. Or a way to create a "ghost" account called MainBank or some user so I don't have to be online all the time to sell goods or buy goods from my store. Also, I cannot buy or sell anything because since I currently handle everyone's money, it wouldn't be fair. :-)

Is there a way to at least add money to a user? None of us can buy or sell anything because every one of us has a zero balance. I even tried editing the money.sqlite3 file with no luck, even with a sql editor. I don't see a command either. Please help?

Thanks!
Thanks given by:
(07-11-2016, 12:59 AM)shauneagle Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 05:19 PM)DrMasik Wrote: There are 4 downloads. Any feedback?

Hello! I do like the plugin for my personal home LAN server. I even edited the Messages file (msgs.lua), using Google Translate from Russian to English.  Smile

I think it would be more complete if there was a way to give yourself some initial money. Or a way to create a "ghost" account called MainBank or some user so I don't have to be online all the time to sell goods or buy goods from my store. Also, I cannot buy or sell anything because since I currently handle everyone's money, it wouldn't be fair. :-)

Is there a way to at least add money to a user? None of us can buy or sell anything because every one of us has a zero balance. I even tried editing the money.sqlite3 file with no luck, even with a sql editor. I don't see a command either. Please help?

Thanks!

Sorry for a long answer Smile

There are summer and I'm do not have time to work :Smile in any case I'm understood your question and will work on it.
Thanks given by:
(07-11-2016, 12:59 AM)shauneagle Wrote: ...
I even edited the Messages file (msgs.lua), using Google Translate from Russian to English.  Smile

Is it possible send to me your English translation? I'll add it is to plugin and try to use configure options to set language in some next releases.
Thanks given by:
Update plugin to version 20160819:
Add commands:
/money set balance DrMasik 100 - Set balance to 100. (/money s b DrMasik 100)
/money set encBalance DrMasik 100 - Enlarge the blanace 100. (/money s e DrMasik 100)
/money set decBalance DrMasik 100 - Reduce the blanace 100. (/money s d DrMasik 100)

Add permission:
money.set - Access to "/money set" command.
Thanks given by:
(08-20-2016, 02:07 AM)DrMasik Wrote: Update plugin to version 20160819:
Add commands:
/money set balance DrMasik 100 - Set balance to 100. (/money s b DrMasik 100)
/money set encBalance DrMasik 100 - Enlarge the blanace 100. (/money s e DrMasik 100)
/money set decBalance DrMasik 100 - Reduce the blanace 100. (/money s d DrMasik 100)

Add permission:
money.set - Access to "/money set" command.

Thank you! I'll check it out when I get a chance. Thanks for listening to my suggestions!
Thanks given by:
(08-20-2016, 02:53 AM)shauneagle Wrote: Thank you! I'll check it out when I get a chance. Thanks for listening to my suggestions!

Thank you Wink I'll wait for your feedback.
Thanks given by:
(08-20-2016, 08:25 PM)DrMasik Wrote:
(08-20-2016, 02:53 AM)shauneagle Wrote: Thank you! I'll check it out when I get a chance. Thanks for listening to my suggestions!

Thank you Wink I'll wait for your feedback.

It might be worth trying to implement an API.
I could port my old Jobs plugin to work with yours.
Thanks given by: