Random Chitchat 2012-2016
*says it, crashes into a tree and chops up the tree with the rotors* - "gotcha!"

I'd love to have one, but I can't Sad
Thanks given by:
Well, it does chop up the small branches really good. I call it "my little flying lawnmower" Smile With the guys at work we did some math and approximated that it actually has some 300 W of power, with up to 600 W peak. Compare that to regular lawnmowers that start at 300 W and go to about 1200 W, and you can see why I'm so afraid to fly anywhere but in open fields with lots of space.
Thanks given by:
The PluginChecker is coming along nicely, with @NiLSPACE joining the development, we're seeing some major results. The Checker has already identified several errors in the Core, the Gallery and the GalExport plugins; I believe NiLSPACE is testing the WorldEdit plugin now. When we get these major plugins tested and fixed, we'll try to add the Checker as a CI test for the plugins' repositories, and after that will publish a detailed guide on how to set the Checker up for any plugin as well.
Thanks given by:
From Wednesday to Friday I've taken the day off, so I'll be able to work on it more. With Network and a few smaller adjustments WorldEdit loads perfectly, though the config is a bit harder to do properly as _G isn't properly filled in the checker. After this I plan to fix and do that.
Thanks given by:
Is it possible to add luckacheck? Maybe luacheck can be added as a submodule. The file .luacheck containing the options and the globals could be generated by APIDump.
Thanks given by:
Will it work fine with multi-file scripts like Cuberite plugins?
Thanks given by:
Yes it works fine. I have tested it against many plugins. It checks all lua files in the folder and the sub-folders. I have a generated luacheck file here.
Thanks given by:
It may check all files, but does it load all of them together, or does it check each file separately?
Thanks given by:
Anyway, luacheck can be an additional step in the CI, separate from the Checker altogether, they don't need to cooperate in any way.
Thanks given by:
Bisected lua code after I got an crash and found that I had a nil value as a index in table.
This can cause an crash on stop or after running command reload a few times.

Code:
local tb = {}
tb[nil] = ""
Thanks given by: