Preformance Usage Chart
For those interested in cuberite prefromace here is a chart I made for RAM/Swap (Bench marked On Nano Pi Neo - Raspberry Pi clone)

[Image: d5f82f18-be25-11e6-8b6f-b3cc39f554d0.png]
System IDLE
2.3% cpu
68mb ram
0 swap

Cuberite (No players)
~5% CPU
204 mb ram
0 swap

Cubrite (1 player)
36% CPU
206 mb ram
0 swap

Load time around 35-45 seconds
Thanks given by:
We should really find or create a bot to simulate multiple players. That way we can also get a clear picture of how the server works under heavy load.
Thanks given by:
I think pycraft is a good tool for your idea. I tested it by connecting around 300 clients to the server, with the help of threading. It's also possible to send chat messages and commands to the server.
Thanks given by:
Just saying to @DarrenRainey, any ram usage you can get via htop (or the underlying /proc file system) it is not quite right, because you can hardly measure the optimizations the system does for you.

And another question, does the cpu usage mean 100% = 1 core totally busy or does 100% mean all Cores (if so, how many?) are busy?
Thanks given by:
(12-10-2016, 05:27 AM)Cl1608Ho Wrote: Just saying to @DarrenRainey, any ram usage you can get via htop (or the underlying /proc file system) it is not quite right, because you can hardly measure the optimizations the system does for you.

And another question, does the cpu usage mean 100% = 1 core totally busy or does 100% mean all Cores (if so, how many?) are busy?
Yeah ill do a better benchmark later but you can still see a major difference between Cuberite and craftbukkit.

The  cpu usage  is  the total of all 4 cores
Thanks given by: