Random Chitchat 2012-2016
(05-12-2013, 03:48 AM)xoft Wrote: I can't do anything with the forum, I'm just a regular user, same as anyone else.

Please watch your language, we don't want unsafe content here Wink
With the error I'm refearing to the crash I have with PickupFix, I sent you the coredump and the executable.
Thanks given by:
oh, right, that one. Haven't had a look yet, I'm still fighting with the stupid linear interpolation.
Thanks given by:
(05-12-2013, 04:02 AM)xoft Wrote: oh, right, that one. Haven't had a look yet, I'm still fighting with the stupid linear interpolation.
Ok, but please, when fineshed the linear interpolation fix it.

Faketruth, we need you!, start the computer and go to forum.mc-server.com, please! Sad

Do you know any file of the MCServer source where out_of_range is used?
Thanks given by:
It's in the system headers and libraries that are used all over the place
Thanks given by:
I leave my computer for a couple of hours... xD

What am I doing? Cleaning up the forum lol
Thanks given by:
Well if you gave a few more people the needed access, you wouldn't have had to.
Thanks given by:
I don't really mind though. I just found a cool plugin that lets me ban and remove all of a user's posts with a couple of clicksBig Grin

I'll let the people in the "MCServer Developer" group also enjoy this plugin
[Image: 816r6up.png]
Not sure if you can see this option... (It's the goodbye spammer thing)

The plugin also has a post limit for deleting users.. so for example you cannot delete a user through the plugin if it has more than 20 posts or whatever
Thanks given by:
Where do I find it? 'Cause I can't. And I think there are a few people who aren't in the dev group yet they're the best candidates for this - STR, for example.

It seems I've been searching for the error in the wrong place, the lerp seems to be doing what it's supposed to, but rather, the underlying 3D cubic noise is buggy. Still can see the vertical "breaks" (the horizontal ones are okay):
[Image: cubic.png]
Stack a few of these on top of each other and the effect multiplies.
Thanks given by:
AAARGH, it was another off-by-one error! I've been chasing an off-by-one error for three days! Unbelievable!
Thanks given by:
At class World:SpawnItemPickup on world.cpp I didn't found anything. I searched on google about the error, but, anything Sad.
Thanks given by: