Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Ravines needs to be placed randomly and worm-nestcaves can be placed everywhere. I think that is the biggest diffrence in the generating.
But for now enjoy your holiday Smile
Thanks given by:
(07-02-2012, 04:59 PM)xoft Wrote: Cedeel, how's it going with the cBlockPlacement class? Any progress? I'm quite looking forward to seeing this implemented Smile

Sorry, I've been busy with a few other things lately. I'm back on working on it now, so it should be done in the next few days.
Thanks given by:
i eddited the cBlocktoPickup
cobwebs now only drop a string when broken with a sword
clay drops 4 clay
mycelium drops one dirt
i changed the .patch file to .txt becouse i cannot upload a .patch file Sad

Attached Files
.txt   cBlockToPickup.txt (Size: 2.09 KB / Downloads: 235)
Thanks given by:
now working on Dirt and Gravel being generated underground Smile
im finishedBig Grin gravel and dirt now spawn underground. i also found 2 pages on the about the ore generateion in minecraft Smile website and website2 i changed it already. it is in the patch. anyway here is it:
.txt   StructGen.txt (Size: 2.29 KB / Downloads: 184)
Thanks given by:
hello please i am banned it said i was spamming but i found everytime a new bug in the ore generating code. so please faketruth can you undo the ban??
Thanks given by:
The information on the second website seems quite outdated. And I believe there are more diamond veins per chunk even in vanilla. Still, that would truly need a program for statistical analysis.
Thanks given by:
Well this is a start Smile
Thanks given by:
i have an idea Smile i create a new world, find the chunk borders and replace all the stone,grass and dirt with air with worldedit. i will upload the map if you want it to.
Thanks given by:
That's pretty useless. You can have a program that counts the ore veins; such a program doesn't case about dirt or grass, so editting the world beforehand is a waste of time.
Thanks given by:
but if you edit the world you can let the dirt stay and you can count them yourself Smile
Thanks given by: